In honor to celebrate World Kindness Day and to encourage more kindness everyday, here are some simple ways to perform acts of kindness.
"Kindness Is..." is a new series of one minute inspirational videos that takes the form of endearing and animated vignette designed to foster, empathy, kindness, respect and consideration, in our community. Created by best-selling, award-winning, children's author and illustrator Trevor Romain, "Kindness Is..." revolves around a group of whimsically illustrated animals and neighborhood critters who demonstrate what kindness is really about.
1. Kindness Is...sending love to people who are far away who really need it.
2. Using your talents to spread joy is another way to show kindness toward others.
3. Being thoughtful is another form as an act of kindness.
4. Doing good things for others without them even knowing.
5. Knowing small things can make a big difference.
Let us know in the comments below on an act of kindness that you have done recently.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF KINDNESS
"The place where I grow ideas and create stories using words, illustrations and photographs." - Trevor Romain