Support Kit for Students
The Support Kit provides a group of products to serve the common social and emotional needs of every elementary student.
- One Memory Box
- Bullies are a Pain in the Brain DVD
- How To Do Homework Without Throwing Up DVD
- Cliques, Phonies, and Other Baloney DVD
- If You Don’t Take Care of Your Body, Where Else Are You Going to Live? DVD
- What on Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies? DVD
- Taking The “Duh” Out of Divorce DVD
- Facing Fear Without Freaking Out DVD
- The Great Moving Adventure DVD
- Bullies Teacher Activity Book - Tips, Strategies & Activities for Dealing with Bullies
- Cliques Teacher Activity Book - Tips, Strategies & Activities for Dealing with Cliques
- Homework Teacher Activity Book - Tips, Strategies & Activities for Homework
- Move Everybody CD
"...present powerful messages that prepare children for happy and successful lives and empower families to talk about life’s tough situations in an honest and caring way."
"Lessons about bullies, cliques, homework and other child concerns are shared via the adventures of two animated kids."
"This would be a great series for kids to watch in elementary school, to help cope with various situations..."
"After seeing this, I intend to purchase other titles in this series! Trevor Romain is a master at presenting sensitive subjects to children."
Kids First! Librarian Reviewer
"The Trevor Romain Collection...focus on issues...in a kid-friendly way."
"...commonsense approach to dealing with not-so-nice classmates..."
Working Mother Magazine
"...will send your child to the head of the class..."
"I...wanted to see if either of my sons, 8 and 11, would stop what they were doing and pay attention. It worked. Thanks to the hip language, familiar gestures, interesting plots, and characters that kids can relate to, both of my sons took a chair and decided to watch." Pittsburgh Post Gazaette