Trevor Romain has created a Memory Box for kids, centered on the Parents Choice Gold award-winning animated DVD, What on Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies? Using gentle humor, original music and a compassionate storyline, this box passes along practical and helpful advice for kids. Children 6 to 12 are enlightened and encouraged as Trevor’s characters learn how to move towards grief instead of running away from it.
• Award-winning Video(QR Code), What On Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies?
• Award-winning book, What On Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies?
• A journal for self expression with original artwork and writing prompts
• Coco™, a plush toy mouse offering comfort and companionship
• An insightful booklet for caregivers, Helping Children Cope With Loss (Helping Military Children Handle Loss for Military Requests)
• A letter from Coco
• All housed in a memory box to protect treasured keepsakes
Age Range: 4 - 8
"Fantastic. I love it."
ABC News Radio's The Morning Show with Aaron Michael Sanchez